Har Ki Dun
Posted on November 29, 2018
Har Ki Dun (6N/7D)
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri – 8 h drive
Day 2: Sankri to Osla (2,700 m) – 1 h drive + 5-6 h trek
Day 3: Osla to Har-ki-Dun (3,510 m) – 4-5 h
Day 4: Explore Har ki Dun
Day 5: Har ki Dun to to Osla – 3-4 h
Day 6: Osla to Sankri – 4-5 h trek + 1 h drive
Day 7: Sankri to Dehradun – 8 h drive
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 2.
- Guide and cook fees.
- Rent for camping equipment.
- Forest entry charges.
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 7 breakfast.
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek.
- For more you can read here.