Posted on November 29, 2018
Day 1: Dehradun to Mori river campsite – 7 h drive
Day 2: Mori River Campsite to Sankri (1,950 m) to Kedarkantha meadow (3,429 m) – 1h drive + 5-6h trek
Day 3: Kedarkantha meadow camp to Kedarkantha peak (3,810 m) and back to camp – 4-5 h
Day 4: Kedarkantha meadow camp to Sankri and drive to Mori river campsite – 3-4 h hike + 1 h drive
Day 5: Mori river campsite to Dehradun – 7 h drive
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 5.
- Guide and cook fees.
- Rent for camping equipment.
- Forest entry charges.
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 5 breakfast.
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek.