Posted on November 29, 2018
Day 1: Dehradun to Sari (2,000 m) – 7-8 h drive
Day 2: Sari to Deoria tal (2,430 m) – 2-3 h trek
Day 3: Deoriatal to Chopta (2,680 m) – 7-8 h
Day 4: Chopta to Tungnath temple (3,680 m) to Chandrashila (3,950 m) and back to Chopta (2,680 m) – 7-8 h
Day 5: Chopta to Dehradun – 7 h drive
- Transport support from and to Dehradun: starting from pickup on day 1 to drop on day 5.
- Guide and cook fees.
- Rent for camping equipment.
- Forest entry charges.
- Porter and mule support to carry camping equipment. Please note that personal luggage can be carried by mules and/or porters on chargeable basis.
- All veg meals starting from day 1 dinner to day 6 breakfast.
- Tented accommodation throughout the trek.